MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WORKING METHOD?
Our methodA translation by AgroLingua is more than simply a word-for-word translation of the original document. Our specialist knowledge of the agricultural sector ensures high quality texts. Discover how a translation agency like AgroLingua works.
Eager to find out what AgroLingua can offer you? Request a quotation from us with no obligation.
The translation process of your documents generally proceeds as follows:
Our method in a nutshell
- The client contacts us either by using the contact form or by telephone;
- The texts to be translated are sent to us;
- Based on the texts, we send the client a quotation;
- We select the most suitable native speaker translator for these texts. This involves assigning a translator based on their specialism, education and/or work history.
- Our translators start translating your texts. They use a translation tool in this process. This tool acts as a translation memory and is used to manage client-specific terminology. This tool means our translators have more insight and knowledge of your organisation and subject matter and are aware of the preferred terminology. Companies that have a long-term cooperation with us notice the positive effects of this system on the rates.
- The translation process is in progress;
- As soon as the translation is finished, the content is checked by a second translator;
- The texts are returned to the client, who can supply feedback if necessary.
Our general terms and conditions include a standard confidentiality clause.